In partnership with First 5, Marin Communications Forum, Canal Alliance, San Rafael City Schools, 10,000 Degrees, and many other Marin Promise Partners, our community has a unique opportunity to attend two complementary educational equity events this Fall. From Tony Thurmond’s big picture perspective at the Aug 29th Educational Equity Forum, to actively engaging with on-the-ground Collaborative Action Teams at the Sep 5th Cradle to Career Partnership Summit, this school year is getting a strong start on closing equity gaps for all children in Marin.
Educational Equity Forum with Tony Thurmond
Cradle to Career Partnership Summit*
- First Annual gathering of the Leadership Council, all 9 Action Teams, and 4 Multi-milestone Initiatives
- Fall kick off to this year’s continuous improvement process
- In-depth exploration of county-wide Progress Report data (overview also presented at Aug 29th event)
- Combination of Action Team presentations and hands-on, interactive discussions
- Come with curiosity and a dedication to equity – leave with a tangible commitment to action!