In partnership with First 5, Marin Communications Forum, Canal Alliance, San Rafael City Schools, 10,000 Degrees, and many other Marin Promise Partners, our community has a unique opportunity to attend two complementary educational equity events this Fall. From Tony Thurmond’s big picture perspective at the Aug 29th Educational Equity Forum, to actively engaging with on-the-ground Collaborative Action Teams at the Sep 5th Cradle to Career Partnership Summit, this school year is getting a strong start on closing equity gaps for all children in Marin.
Educational Equity Forum with Tony Thurmond
Cradle to Career Partnership Summit*
About the Cradle to Career Partnership Summit:
- First Annual gathering of the Leadership Council, all 9 Action Teams, and 4 Multi-milestone Initiatives
- Fall kick off to this year’s continuous improvement process
- In-depth exploration of county-wide Progress Report data (overview also presented at Aug 29th event)
- Combination of Action Team presentations and hands-on, interactive discussions
- Come with curiosity and a dedication to equity – leave with a tangible commitment to action!
Thank you to the more than 60 community partners who have already registered for this event. Please click here to access the online flyer to share with your colleagues and local community leaders.
If you have not already registered please Click here to add your name to the registration list. Space is filling up quickly!